Device Info HW+Can detect displays, touchscreens, camera models, sensors...Show CPU, GPU information.It's PRO version of Device Info HW.You can create a report with device infromation.Tabs: Gen
Device Info HW+ v5.14.0 Patched APK
|Name||Device Info HW+|
|Update||Oct, 21 2023|
|Get it On|
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Device Info HW+
Can detect displays, touchscreens, camera models, sensors…
Show CPU, GPU information.
It’s PRO version of Device Info HW.
You can create a report with device infromation.
Primary information about device hardware.
Information about CPU and GPU.
Information about android.
Information about RAM, disk.
Information about camera hardware and software characteristics.
Charging / discharging speed.
Battery profile from kernel.
Information about sensors and tests for it. (Interacts with my app Sensor Test 1.2 and above)
Information about emmc partitions (for mtk, rockchip)
- Platform drivers
List of installed applications. Support filtering apps.
Last item – open system apps.
Information about power regulator voltage.
Information about wi-fi connection.
- Input devices
List of input devices. On some devices available info about touchscreen model and sensors.
- Navigation panel
- You can go to other tab or menu by menu item.
- mtk: button for enter to engineer menu.
- Extra information about battery:
a) Charge / discharge speed.
For 5.0+ via Android API, for mtk special variant.
Discharging speed is current consumption. Ids = Ic
Charging speed is charge current – current consumption. Ics = Icc – Ic
b) Battery profile from kernel mtk, qcom (on some devices available model).
Information is only for reference. And it correct only for the factory battery.
- Show i2c address
- Use root access
(It’s need for detecting display on most devices; camera models on qcom; command line of the kernel)
You can upload information about your device. It will be saved in database, available on web page: http://deviceinfohw.ru
You can see all tested devices there.
It available in menu Info-Center.
full: Mediatek, Rockchip
partialy: Qualcomm, Exynos, Intel and others
- Prefer detect active devices if possible (in kernel can be some different touchscreens, cameras…)
- Not for all devices can read drivers info, it’s depend on soc, vendor. If you want help then upload your device info.
- On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable. I’m researching for fix this.
- Updated cpu and components detections
- Brand icon