The Oxford Chinese Dictionary is the most authoritative Chinese bilingual dictionary available, with over 300,000 words, 370,000 translations, and tens of thousands of example phrases. It's produced i
Oxford Chinese Dictionary v11.4.602 [Unlocked]
|Name||Oxford Chinese Dictionary|
|Genre||Book & Reference|
|Get it On|
The Oxford Chinese Dictionary is the most authoritative Chinese bilingual dictionary available, with over 300,000 words, 370,000 translations, and tens of thousands of example phrases. It’s produced in association with Foreign Language Teaching & Research Press (FLTRP) using the latest lexicographic methods to ensure accurate translations and useful information.
Entries have a clear and accessible layout with lookup in Chinese organised by Pinyin, with Mandarin Chinese with simplified Chinese characters used throughout. Extensive supplemental material includes grammar notes, example letters and emails and guides to telephoning and text messaging, perfect for students on their year abroad or those working in Chinese or English.
• Comprehensive guide on pronunciation, vowel length, and syllable stress.
• Clear marking of pre-reform spellings alongside new preferred forms.
• Invaluable cultural notes to learn more about life in Chinese- and English-speaking countries.
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English & Chinese faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type.
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases.
• An automatic ‘ Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results.
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library.
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words.
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily.
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance.
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.