PixiTracker 1BitPixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).No musical knowledge required
PixiTracker 1Bit v1.6.5 [Patched]
PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• retro-style 1-bit sampler: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker);
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM – this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
* Android 6+: USB MIDI support;
* Android: arm64 and x86_64 support;
* Android 2.3 support has been dropped; now the minimum is 4.1;
* new song – Example06;
* bug fixes.