QuickEdit provides users with valuable features to quickly open and edit files containing code. You can easily check the syntax of over 50 different programming languages and complete even the
QuickEdit Text Editor Pro v1.10.5 build 213 APK (Unlocked)
|Name||QuickEdit Text Editor|
|Update||Oct, 29 2023|
|MOD||Paid / Patched|
|Get it On|
- No Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Invite users removed from menu;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
QuickEdit provides users with valuable features to quickly open and edit files containing code. You can easily check the syntax of over 50 different programming languages and complete even the largest projects. At the same time, you can also export the finished product to view on your device or search for code files in the cloud.
Stable on Android 11 and 12
In the new version of QuickEdit you can find specific stability where you can find application stability for the two new operating systems Android 11 and 12. Compatibility helps you maintain the user experience and keep your application’s functionality available to users over time. At the same time, if code editing takes a long time and is uninterrupted, this is also understandable.
Just enter the code and adjust
If you’re a programmer and work with code all the time, QuickEdit is a good choice as it works well on Android devices. At the same time, you can also edit previously used files. It’s no exaggeration to say that you can go anywhere and work on projects continuously while using your time wisely. At the same time, many features of the application support editing.
Lines of code are fully included
One of the interesting things about using QuickEdit is the number of lines of code you can add to this application. The number can be up to 10000 lines for easy and continuous development of the required projects. Also, the large number of lines in the code file makes it easy to open many large files within limits that the application can easily support.
Supports over 50 different programming languages
One of the reasons people use QuickEdit is that the application supports over 50 programming languages in use today. So you can easily continue working with any type of file you want and transfer it from different platforms. A useful feature that you can use to determine if your syntax is correct is to enable application detection to highlight syntax and ensure your code behaves correctly.
Export files for easy viewing of results
Once you are done with your work, the last thing you need to do is export the file and save it as desired. At the same time, you can also select a folder to save the file and choose an appropriate filename for convenient searching and use. Of course, in the end, the application also helps unlock the finished product.For example, once you’ve finished coding an HTML file, open it to find the corresponding web page you created.
Accessing files on cloud storage sites
Good compatibility with all types of operating systems and Android devices allows users to edit code files with confidence, and the sources are very diverse. Easily link to relevant cloud storage sources to retrieve files and save them for further editing.
- Target latest Android 13 SDK (API level 33).
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.