Web Video Caster Mod APK allows you to watch movies, TV shows, news, sports and IPTV on your TV. Also, stream local videos from your phone. It also supports photos and music. Subtitles are ident
Web Video Cast v5.8.3 build 4804 Premium
|Name||Web Video Cast|
|Genre||Media & Video|
|Update||Oct, 07 2023|
|MOD||Premium / Paid features unlocked|
|Get it On|
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
Web Video Caster Mod APK allows you to watch movies, TV shows, news, sports and IPTV on your TV. Also, stream local videos from your phone. It also supports photos and music. Subtitles are identified on the website, but you can also use your own search or OpenSubtitles.org’s built-in search.
Web Video Cast is an application that allows you to cast content from your Android device to your big screen TV. Experience it your way, with the freedom to choose between local files and files on the web. At the same time, you can find your TV supported by this application so that the connection can be established correctly. In fact, you can choose the entertainment method that suits you.
Watch the program you want to watch on TV
Web Video Cast is for finding exciting shows you want to watch and playing them on your big screen TV. To use, just search for videos in the same way as an Internet browser and connect to the TV you want to watch. If this process is successful, you will have an exciting time that you cannot afford to miss.
Supports local files and subtitles
In addition to Web Video Cast’s search capabilities, the support for local files cannot be ignored. You can view all the media files available on your device, so you can enjoy a wide variety of content. At the same time, you can also use pre-made subtitle files to understand the video content being played. The app also provides links to find the subtitles you need.
Link with different devices
Now that you know the two main features of Web Video Cast, you need to know which devices are supported. Chromecast and DLNA are the first factors that should not be ignored. Other devices that can be linked include Roku TVs, Amazon TVs, and many other smart TVs. At the same time, you’ll also need to figure out how to connect some devices like DLNA, which require two devices to connect to a WiFi network, or add a Chromecast device to your TV.
Can display many different file types
One of the things users will notice when using Web Video Cast is the files that can be viewed. Especially, you can conveniently watch TV shows, MP4 videos and IPTV formats. Also, local files definitely include not only video files, but also images and audio files. Listen to your favorite songs and share beautiful photos with others. We provide entertainment features that allow you to actively select your own content.
Watch videos without ads
As with any movie-watching app, you certainly don’t want to be bothered by elements like ads. When playing this content on your TV, you should know that your Android device is in control. So you can manually rewind, pause, etc. while watching. You definitely don’t want your videos to stop because of ads. Ad removal feature is included in the premium version.
Find files to stream from history
Another great feature associated with the premium version is the history feature, where you can quickly find files you have viewed in the history section. This feature is commonly found in movie watching applications and works well. At the same time, the application also supports the bookmark function, and these two functions are mutually supported, allowing you to play great content faster and more conveniently with just a few touches.
Supported streaming devices and file types
Chromecast, Roku, DLNA Receivers, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Smart TVs:
LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, etc., PlayStation 4 – via web browser. http:
//cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TV, other consoles and set-top boxes). more.
HLS live streams in M3U8 format if supported by streaming devices, movies and TV shows, MP4 videos, live news and sports, HTML5 videos, IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS), photos and audio files including music.
How to work?
- Search the Internet or use your local file explorer to find the movie, music, or image you want to cast to your TV.
- If the video or audio is hosted on a website, try embedding the video or audio into the web page itself. Images can be transferred by pressing and holding the key on the keyboard.
- Connect to your streaming device to stream video, audio, or photos from your computer.
- Fix for m3u8 to ts conversion.
- Updated ExoPlayer.
- Some video file type detection fixes